Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lazy-Boy

I am so excited because two days ago, K and I found a wonderful, comfy reclining armchair that also rocks - which is exactly what I wanted for baby feedings! I was told by my parent friends that a comfortable chair is an important and worthy new-baby purchase - there are many things that you don't necessarily need, but the chair is a good buy. The best thing about the purchase is that K and I were able to use a store credit that we had been saving up for over a year from when we moved into our current apartment. So the chair was bought at a ridiculously reduced price! Hooray!

I've been feeling really anxious the past day or two because there are a little less than 6 weeks left until my due date and still so much I want to get done. It won't take long to get it done, but it still occupies my mind. The good thing is that the past two days, I've been feeling less fatigued, so perhaps that will help.

No comments: