Saturday, October 4, 2008

Face Lift

So, as you can see, I've updated my blog background, thanks to a great site, "The Cutest Blog on the Block", that I found on a great blog, "w/ Love, Sincerely", that I found on my friend's great blog, "Marvelous Kiddo". Check out the "Cutest Blog on the Block" for adorable, FREE blog backgrounds! (I believe there's also a link in the upper left corner of my background now). I've also added a photo slideshow widget to show my tummy growth (my friend DB has a more extensive tummy photo timeline and Xing has the nose photo timeline, thank you both). The slideshow is courtesy of goodwidgets.com (thank you LPA for the knowledge!!). Enjoy!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Ooh, so cute! I love the update to your blog, and I'm so glad you had fun with goodwidgets! Your slideshow rocks! Thanks for the link love :)
xo
L
ps: You're getting so good at this blogging thing, have you thought about continuing, post-preggers?

CocoTheForce said...

OOOOH I love it!!! Good job! I'm slacking on my pics...we HAVE to take one this Friday!