Friday, October 24, 2008

It's A Baby Shower



Yesterday was our Baby Shower, and it was absolutely WONDERFUL!!! Thank you so much EDB for your amazing planning, hosting and execution - we had a blast. Thank you LW for all your help as well. And really, thank you everyone for your love and support and presence and presents and for sharing in our special day!! There was amazing food, fun games with prizes ("Guess The Belly Circumference", "Name That Tune"), a onesie and bib painting station, dogs playing (Brooklyn was POOPED by the end!), adorable kids, and just a chill family vibe. The walls were decorated with pictures of me taken by our host from the time I was about 8 weeks pregnant up until the present - so wild to see the transformation. And I laugh at the weeks where I thought I was big! Little did I know how much bigger I'd get. Yes, a wonderful time was truly had by all!

No comments: