Sunday, December 21, 2008

New Blog

Well, this marks my last official entry in my I Am Preggers blog, seeing as I am no longer pregnant. However, I have decided to start a new blog, Wild About Baby, at wildaboutbaby.blogspot.com to continue sharing the journey right on into motherhood. No entries as of yet, I hardly have time to go to the bathroom. As it is, I have the baby at my breast and I am typing this with one hand. But do check in with the new blog, I will try to write whenever I get the chance! Thanks for joining me in my pregnancy journey!

P.S. The baby just leaked pee on me through his diaper. Yup, still working on my diapering technique.

1 comment:

riki said...

Hi Steph! Hope you, K & M are doing well. Look forward to following the life of your beautiful boy on your new blog. Tons O'Love!!