Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Buckle Up

Aw man, K just sent me a text (what is the past tense of the verb "text" anyway? "Texted"?!) saying that the new seat buckle for our car didn't arrive, even though K drove all the way out to the dealership for his appointment this morning (and he's not a morning person). They want him to come back tomorrow. Don't you think that they could have called him to tell him it didn't come in? What a drag! And now I'm bummed because that means another day until I can get the car seat properly installed on the passenger's side. So annoying! I guess if the baby comes tonight, I'll be driving home from the hospital (unless I have a C-section), I don't see how K's gonna fit in the driver's seat with the baby behind him! Maybe Xing can drive us all home. Okay, I'm gonna stay positive - the seat buckle will come in tomorrow, we'll get the buckle fixed, the car seat will get installed properly, the baby will arrive after the car is done. And if not, then that's just gearing me for the unexpected that comes along with parenting, right? Right? Hello?...ahem.

1 comment:

CocoTheForce said...

I will totaree drive you home!