Monday, November 17, 2008

Keeping Busy

K and I finally got the baby's dresser assembled - it was WAY MORE involved than I thought it was going to be, but I actually enjoy assembling furniture, so I enjoyed the process and felt complete gratification once the dresser was standing in its new home in our walk-in closet. I also assembled the bassinet (thanks TA, DS & SS!), and it is just precious. Just a little more to assemble and we are set. I put away all the baby clothes, and the closet is really starting to look like Baby Central. Bouncers are powered and ready to go, and Brooklyn is fascinated (or horrified, I can't tell) by the noise the bouncers make, so I have to make sure to play it at least once a day so she will be used to it. My Mother is obsessed with the name Etienne (while a pretty, French name, and in keeping with my love of French, we are not naming the baby Etienne). She cracks me up!

1 comment:

CocoTheForce said...

yea!!!! mmmm i know an etienne and he's REALY cute