Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Getting Ready

Went to doctor today and he checked my cervix and it is not dilated yet! I am wondering now if I am going to be early - I used to think I would be, but now I am thinking maybe not, maybe I'll be closer to my due date or even late. We'll see. Took Brooklyn to the vet for a final check up to make sure she's all set before we bring a baby home - Brooklyn is great, just had to get her ear hair clipped. Met with another pediatrician and I really liked her; I also liked the other pediatrician I met with, so now not sure who we will go with. At least it is a choice between two that I like. Went through my music on iTunes and set up a birthing playlist for when I am in the hospital. It was a suggestion, finding tunes that relax me, but I don't know that I'll be in the mood to be listening to music, I don't know. I also plan to get some DVDs together too, but again, I can't wrap my head around watching movies, I don't know. It may be comforting, the way it was during the first trimester. I am very excited!

No comments: