Saturday, November 29, 2008

Joy Ride

K and I went to get our infant car seat installed, as is required by any hospital before taking a newborn home. And technically, the car seat is installed, so we are good. However, it is installed on K's side which forces the driver's seat to sit pushed way up. And with K's long legs, it's just not going to be comfortable. It's ridiculous, even a bit humorous. And it is installed on K's side because we discovered, as the technician was trying do his installation, that the seat belt for the seat behind the passenger's seat doesn't work! And this sounds familiar to me now, I remember discovering this some months back - how, I don't remember - and thinking to myself, "We've GOT TO get that fixed!" Well, no kidding! So now we have an early morning appointment on Monday to get the seat belt fixed, and then we will install the car seat, following the technician's directions, behind the passenger's seat. I just hope the baby can wait until everything is all set!!

No comments: