Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tummy Whoas

I was sitting on the couch, dozing a bit, watching TLC's "What Not To Wear", and I saw something move out of the corner of my eye and it was...MY STOMACH. And then I saw it jump again. I yelled out to K, "My stomach just moved!" and he ran out, but of course, the baby stopped kicking, and of course, Brooklyn came running out too, and placed herself strategically between my stomach and K, she's something else!

Got on the treadmill today, for about 7 minutes, because after that, my lower back started hurting. I wasn't running, mind you, just slowly walking, but perhaps I had the speed too fast or the incline too deep. K showed me a different way to set the parameters, and I'll try again.

1 comment:

The Best Baby said...

Your tummy moved!!!! Wow! That is sooo exciting. you have to take a video clip of your stomach when the baby is very active. I can't wait to see this.