Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Way To A Woman's Art Is Through Her Belly



I absolutely LOVE these pictures. And there are plenty more to see here at doulashop.com. Or here at proudbody.com (Proud Body actually makes the casting kit). The entire gallery makes me feel very cheery! I just found out they sell belly casting kits at Babies R Us and Burlington Coat Factory and I am going to try to pick one up tomorrow. A former castmate and mother was telling me months ago to get a kit. I've already let K know about the kit, so he is prepared, sounds like it will be a fun thing to do together.

As a side note, I can't believe how clumsy I've become. In the time span of about three minutes, I managed to spill the juice from a jar of pickles, clean it up off the floor with Brooklyn's help, only to then immediately spill a glass of lemonade as I was pouring it. It would have been funnier if I was doing it on a soundstage in front of a live audience and was getting paid $50,000 an episode. A girl can dream.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hi! If you like belly casting, you should check out Belly Vita. They have a beautiful Belly Imprint kit which has a spa treatment and the end belly cast is smoother and more beautiful than traditional belly casting! So many of the Belly Imprints are real pieces of art :)