Monday, June 23, 2008

Make Room For Doggy


Brooklyn, who is nothing but Love with a capital "L", has begun to exhibit signs of jealousy, although jealousy implies less-than-perfect character, and I like to think of Brooklyn as more self-less than that, but maybe in the end...we've just spoiled her. So, whenever K hugs and kisses me, Brooklyn starts to huff and whine and paw at us, and jumps on our laps so that she can get in on the loving. Today, I was sitting in K's studio, and he proceeded to kiss my stomach, which of course caused protest from Brooklyn. She then jumped up right next to me and started randomly licking whatever she could get her tongue on (K's arm, K's face, my stomach) and then she ended up in the same position as me, with her stomach exposed, as if it were now her turn to get some belly loving! She is quite the character!

No comments: