Monday, June 23, 2008

Early Registration

I've started my registry (which I am keeping to myself for now so that I can go through everything and edit before making it public) and let me tell you - it is overwhelming! I guess it is good that I start now, so that I can take my time and can comfortably limit myself to selecting 2 or 3 items per visit in the next couple of months. There's all the research I still have to do about products and product safety, opinions I'd like to get from friends and family, decisions I have to make about whether we'll have a proper nursery or not (and whether we'll be in the same apartment or move). But you know, when all's said and done, I welcome it all with open arms!!

1 comment:

Jinxhouse said...

Baby registries are so much fun. It's the best wish list for the most important person in the world...your child. Have fun with it! Love you, Shelby